Formally known as "Mercator Inside Integrator 6.7", DataStage TX enables high-volume, complex transactions without the need for additional coding.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
cvapl wrote:Has any one worked on Biztalk and WTX. How different is Biztalk compared to WTX. Any major advantages/disadvantages comparing to WTX. Please share your experience.
Well it might be very late for your question. But I have seen your qestion today. Concept wise both are quite close in working bit different. In WTX we have the followings
1. Type Tree Where we dfine our schema
2. Design Builder / MAP where we do mapping
3. IFD Integration Flow Diagram, where u define yr work flow and integrate maps.
In BTS 2006
1. It has schema but wizard have been enhanced in order to import schema from flat file.
2. Having maps for mapping
3. Archestration where you automate your business process. BTS is more comprehensive frame work. Far better then BTS 2004. More resource hunger. Where as WTX transformation engine is ver powerfull and the tool understand the XML schema very well.
I hope it will help u a little abt the product.