A very well done Server to EE transition lab

Got a positive word to say about the DSXchange? Let us know!

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

dsrules
Premium Member
Premium Member

A very well done Server to EE transition lab

Post by dsrules »

Hi,

I would like to congratulate and thank DSXchange for the success of the EE trasition lab in Dallas. The class material was well constructed and effectively delivered by none other than Ray Wurlod. The hands on approach was very good.

It was was nice to see all the DSXchange folks that make this wonderful site function with their zeal and enthusiasm.

Hats off Guys !!

P.S.: Not to the mention the hospitality and food which was the best to say the least.

dsrules

Post by ray.wurlod »

I don't think I'll ever get used to Texas portion sizes! :shock:
Thanks for the kind words. There's a lot of work goes into preparing and setting these up, particularly from the Strategies2Learn team and from Walter, otherwise this site's web master, who worked amazingly long hours to ensure this class's success. Thanks again gentlemen.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
tcj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by tcj »

Ray do you know if this lab will be held in Australia?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

It's on plan to take it on the road, but there are some rather intransigent logistical worries, like what to do for a server (connect to Texas is one possibility), continued access after the class for a while, finding more instructors, and so on. Even different paper sizes; so far notes have been printed on Letter; will they still work on the slightly narrower, slightly longer A4 paper size? So I can't tell you when just yet. Losing Faruk (who had been in charge of "international operations" for DCS) hasn't helped - he's found a job with Big Blue.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.