Website and Location fields in profile

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

whardeman

Website and Location fields in profile

Post by whardeman »

It has come to our attention from several members that Website and Location data were not displaying or were displaying sporadically. We've fixed the profile update to correct this problem.

When you update the website field in your profile, you should now see the changes reflected on the "View Profile" page. Also, we've added a "Location to display" field so you can choose how much location information you wish to display on your "View Profile" page as well as underneath your name when posting.

If anyone continues to have difficulties with this, please send bug reports to webmaster@dsxchange.com.

Walter Hardeman, Webmaster
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Thanks for that; it's really interesting to have some idea where folks are. Can I ask folks to keep your actual whereabouts up to date? For example, though I am based in Australia, I can now keep people informed when I'm in some other country.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
roy
Participant

Post by roy »

I was thinking the same thing.
That way people will send private messages wondering can you have lunch together :?: , Ray ;)
Roy R.
Time is money but when you don't have money time is all you can afford.

Search before posting:)

Join the DataStagers team effort at:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org