DataStage Xchange white papers and articles

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

lgharis
Premium Member
Premium Member

DataStage Xchange white papers and articles

Post by lgharis »

I am trying to access the white papers and articles on the old DataStageExchange web site. It does not allow be to view because I am not logged on. I joined DSX after the move to the current site. I tried registering for that site but it does not allow new registrations. How can I access these articles and white papers?
Leroy Gharis

Dallas, TX
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

Leroy

Some of the articles I think considered property of Ascential and therefore not to be published except by Ascential.
Mamu Kim
Baldmartyr
Participant

Post by Baldmartyr »

<p>What needs to happen is for the DSXchange membership information and the DataStageXchange membership information to be synchronized. This is on the 'to do' list. </p> <p>In the meantime you can sign in to view available articles with the username and password you used to sign up with the DataStageXchange originally. If you do not have that information <a href="mailto:dbaldwin@dsxchange.com">contact me</a> with an email, the username you <i>think </i>you may have used, or any other user information you have so that I can query the membership list to track down that info. However, even after this process, note that you will not be able to access all of the articles. Kim is correct in saying that some have been discontinued from our websites and can only be accessed via Ascential. </p>
David Baldwin
Former DSXchange Webmaster
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

David,
I think you missed it. The OP signed up with DSX only, AFTER DataStageXchange had closed. These folks currently can't get at the white papers area.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Baldmartyr
Participant

Post by Baldmartyr »

You can still sign up at the DataStageXchange though it is not, admittedly, patently obvious. If you need to access the white papers on the DataStageXchange <a href="http://www.datastagexchange.com/phpBB2/ ... cec">click here</a>. Once there you can fill out the sign up sheet and access publications on the site. We will address the deficiencies surrounding the DataStageXchange signup process within the next few weeks.
David Baldwin
Former DSXchange Webmaster