Forum Heroes

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

HSBCdev
Premium Member
Premium Member

Forum Heroes

Post by HSBCdev »

Every good forum has them - the heroes who regularly check the site, help with solutions, and keep on til its sorted.

I just want to place on record my thanks to those who have helped over recent months as we learnt to use Datastage. Heroes - you know who you are...!
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

Mostly David and Walter. They are very good. Thanks Dennis.
Mamu Kim
Baldmartyr
Participant

Post by Baldmartyr »

Thanks Kim for the kudos - much appreciated. However our work would be for naught without our 'Top Posters' sharing their expertise.
David Baldwin
Former DSXchange Webmaster
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

David, this is so much easier to navigate than ADN or other forums. You guys keep making it easier all the time. We do notice and do appreciate it. You guys do super quick fixes on small things too like moving posts from the wrong category. Very cool. Thanks again.
Mamu Kim
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I concur 100%. Some of the small fixes are so small that only pedants and sticklers spot them, like spelling errors, but even these get fixed fast. Total professionalism.

Right now (its September 11, 2004 as I post) I'd like to post a message wishing those in Florida (Ken Bland among them) the best of luck in surviving the depredations of hurricanes Francis and Ivan.

And warm thoughts to the remainder of the US-resident members for whom this date will have resonance for other reasons.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Editor

Post by Editor »

Ray,

Thanks for the kind words. Today, 9-11 reminds us of a dark day for the US, but ultimately, a dark day for the world. I guess while we talk about 'heroes' there are many I would want to recognize or remember. They are the victims of terror, those who fight to preserve us from terror and the families that live with memory or the unknown caused by terror.

Let us all take moment to reflect and honor real heroes!

Dennis....