New Layout of Site

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

New Layout of Site

Post by ray.wurlod »

I like it! 8)

Let's hope that everyone reads the new category names and blurbs about what belongs where, and complies.

Time for a NewsLetter to announce the new layout, and to encourage folk to choose the right forum.

Maybe (at least for a time) add "formerly" to the DataStage forum titles, for example "formerly Parallel Extender".
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
JamasE
Participant

Re: New Layout of Site

Post by JamasE »

Certainly shows off how important DataStage has become.

Might i suggest splitting up the FAQ forum into FAQ and DataStage FAQ? (The latter in the DataStage area of course.) Already a lot of the FAQ posts are about DataStage items, and not all of us are DataStage users...

Cheers,
Jamas
Baldmartyr
Participant

Re: New Layout of Site

Post by Baldmartyr »

JamasE wrote:Might i suggest splitting up the FAQ forum into FAQ and DataStage FAQ?
We've had a few discussions regarding splitting up the FAQs forum and will likely head that direction in the future. However, we don't want to squelch this new initiative by splitting FAQs into multiple forums too soon. If you have an FAQ you'd like to address that's not related to DataStage please raise the issue in the <a href="viewforum.php?f=54">FAQ Discussion forum</a> we'll get a robust answer posted, and at some point in the future we'll filter answers into other, yet-to-be-created areas.
David Baldwin
Former DSXchange Webmaster