Save Scripts

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

U
Participant

Save Scripts

Post by U »

We are using Information Analyzer version 11.7, and have checked the Save Scripts button before running a Column Analysis.

However, unlike previous versions, no logs are visible in DataStage Director in the ANALYZERPROJECT project.

Has this changed in version 11.7? Officially?

Thank you for your time.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Is has not changed that I know of. The setting is working the same for us on 11.7 as it did on 8.x, 11.3, and 11.5. I can see over 100 job logs in Director 11.7 in the default IA project. Is the analysis task completing successfully?
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
rjdickson
Participant

Post by rjdickson »

Does analysis finish ok?
Regards,
Robert
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

This behaviour suggests that your jobs aren't even reaching the submitted stage. Look first in SystemOut.log, and you may get the true cause by looking at the OSF log (<installdir>/ASBNode/logs/OSFEngine.log.0) or output file (ODFEngine.out in the same directory).

You might do well to review this article on troubleshooting Kafka components. http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.w ... wg21977649
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.