Boomi vs DataStage

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

FranklinE
Premium Member
Premium Member

Boomi vs DataStage

Post by FranklinE »

Note: I searched DSXchange already, and found no posts that reference Boomi.

Basically, I'm looking for a side-by-side comparison, but not at any great level of detail. I've looked at the Dell material and found little in the way of comparisons elsewhere.

Your thoughts and opinions are most gratefully solicited.
Franklin Evans
"Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased. Thus do we refute entropy." -- Spider Robinson

Using mainframe data FAQ: viewtopic.php?t=143596 Using CFF FAQ: viewtopic.php?t=157872
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Not a product I'd heard of before this but I did plug your subject into Google and got a number of hits. Most of the comparisons are crap or placeholders where the Boomi side is filled out but the DataStage side is "waiting for reviews". However, did find this. It may be exactly the level of not great detail you were looking for.

:wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
FranklinE
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by FranklinE »

I saw that one. 143 Boomi reviews to 14 for DS. Not up to even the minimal statistical standards. Humph.
Franklin Evans
"Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased. Thus do we refute entropy." -- Spider Robinson

Using mainframe data FAQ: viewtopic.php?t=143596 Using CFF FAQ: viewtopic.php?t=157872