Premium Membership has not been activated

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Nagasudheerkumar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Premium Membership has not been activated

Post by Nagasudheerkumar »

I have made a payment for 2 years to dsxchange (On Demand Strategics Inc) but my profile is not activated with Premium Membership from 3 days. Can I know when will it get activated?
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Sure looks like it has been activated, are you still having issues?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Nagasudheerkumar
Premium Member
Premium Member

No it is still not activated Chullet..
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Based on what - are you still seeing the big Premium Content button? Your information in the left-hand pane shows you as a "Premium Member", hence my previous statement. If you are still having issues, you'd need to contact the Membership Director using the Contact link at the top of the page.
-craig

Nagasudheerkumar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Chullet.. The information on the left-hand pane shows Premium member expired. For this I have to give you some information that I have registered it in 2007 and in 2009 i have registered for 1 year for Premium member and it has expired in May 2010, as i have again made payment for Premium membership for 2 years before 3 days but the message is still showing on the pane. Could you let me know more details about this.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

A couple of points...

It shows "expired" to you but no-one else can see that. All I and anyone else can see is that you are a Premium Member and unfortunately all that really means is at one point you were, we have no idea if your membership is currently active or not.

I'm really just a regular user like you, I just happen to have Moderator powers and be a 'Premium Poster'. I have no involvement in what goes on behind the scenes and can't help with membership / account issues - only the site owner can. Sorry. :(

As I noted, you really need to be pinging the Membership Director / Editor contact links for help with this.
-craig