Failed to deploy application

Dedicated to DataStage and DataStage TX editions featuring IBM<sup>®</sup> Service-Oriented Architectures.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

suryadev
Premium Member
Premium Member

Failed to deploy application

Post by suryadev »

failed deploying a service and in the view details I see this....please..let me know what is the problem

java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.rmi.RemoteException:

Trace from server: 1198777258 at host test03 >>
java.rmi.RemoteException: ; nested exception is:
javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.ascential.asb.admin.service.ServiceAdminException: com.ascential.asb.manager.service.ServiceManagerException: Deploy failed
at com.ascential.rti.design.server.impl.RTIDeployBean.unexpectedException(RTIDeployBean.java:775)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server.impl.RTIDeployBean.deployApplication(RTIDeployBean.java:281)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server.EJSLocalStatelessRTIDeploy_57d641e8.deployApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server.impl.RTIDesignImpl.deployApplication(RTIDesignImpl.java:1627)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server.impl.RTIDesignBean.deployApplication(RTIDesignBean.java:580)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server.EJSRemoteStatelessRTIDesign_815b722b.deployApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server._EJSRemoteStatelessRTIDesign_815b722b_Tie.deployApplication(_EJSRemoteStatelessRTIDesign_815b722b_Tie.java:1002)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server._EJSRemoteStatelessRTIDesign_815b722b_Tie._invoke(_EJSRemoteStatelessRTIDesign_815b722b_Tie.java:184)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatchInvokeHandler(ServerDelegate.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatch(ServerDelegate.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.doWork(Connection.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.WorkUnitImpl.doWork(WorkUnitImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ejs.oa.pool.PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java(Compiled Code))
Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.ascential.asb.admin.service.ServiceAdminException: com.ascential.asb.manager.service.ServiceManagerException: Deploy failed
... 16 more
Caused by: com.ascential.asb.admin.service.ServiceAdminException: com.ascential.asb.manager.service.ServiceManagerException: Deploy failed
at com.ascential.asb.admin.service.server.ServiceAdminBean.deployApplication(ServiceAdminBean.java:253)
at com.ascential.asb.admin.service.server.EJSRemoteStatelessServiceAdmin_e754b957.deployApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.ascential.asb.admin.service.server._ServiceAdminRemote_Stub.deployApplication(_ServiceAdminRemote_Stub.java:554)
at com.ascential.asb.admin.service.ejb.EJBServiceAdmin.deployApplication(EJBServiceAdmin.java:124)
at com.ascential.rti.design.server.impl.RTIDeployBean.deployApplication(RTIDeployBean.java:278)
... 14 more
<< END server: 1198777258 at host test03

; nested exception is:
javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.ascential.asb.admin.service.ServiceAdminException: com.ascential.asb.manager.service.ServiceManagerException: Deploy failed
Thanks,
Surya
kandyshandy
Participant

Post by kandyshandy »

Is this the message from Information Server Manager or Information Server Console? what are you trying to do?
Kandy
Premium Member

Post by suryadev »

This is a message from information server console and my version is 8.0.1

When I tried to deploy an application in the console I receives a window which said Failed to Deploy application
and In the details I can view the message given earlier.

The service was up till yesterday but not sure what happened today as the service is down I redeployed and received that message.
Thanks,
Surya
kandyshandy
Participant

Post by kandyshandy »

Though it is undeployed, try undeploying again & then redeploy. If you face the issue after that, try undeploying, restart JVM, app server and then redeploy again.
Kandy
Premium Member

Post by suryadev »

Thanks,

Do you mean to restart the Information server ?
Thanks,
Surya
kandyshandy
Participant

Post by kandyshandy »

Talk to your application server administrator (may be your UNIX admin) with the points i listed
Kandy
Premium Member

Post by suryadev »

thanks
that worked!!

Restarted the Information server and deployed the service again.
Thanks,
Surya