where i can get datastage projects...

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

srinath0253
Participant

where i can get datastage projects...

Post by srinath0253 »

i just finished my course in data stage(with oracle- sql/plsql too) by self learning. i would like to do some projects to improve my knowledge. for this i need some projects. i'll do free of charge. i dont know where i can get this. someone could be guide me.

or suggest me where i can get free sample projects so i can improve myself.

thanks in advance..
Srinath
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

As far as I am aware there is no such mechanism - certainly IBM does not provide trial editions (unless there's a good chance of a sale), and DSXchange does not have this capability. One possibility is that you can access a DataStage project in the cloud - search here and Vincent McBurney's blogs for more information on that - but it's not free - there is time-based charging.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
srinath0253
Participant

Post by srinath0253 »

thanks for your reply. i have the software. in my company no projects. so i want to improve my knowledge. so i'm searching for projects. i'll do free of charge.. my question is:

party should send their database/file and what they need to do in dataware house.

or

is there any forum to practise ourself like
for oracle
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Oracle/CatalogOracle.htm

is there any website like for datastage..
Srinath
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

It will be easier to have your company create a sandbox project for you to "play" (learn) in. And free.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.