insert into table using ODBC Stage

Formally known as "Mercator Inside Integrator 6.7", DataStage TX enables high-volume, complex transactions without the need for additional coding.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

tatikramos
Participant

insert into table using ODBC Stage

Post by tatikramos »

Hello,
I have a couple server jobs simple pulling data from DB2 plugin --> inerting it into odbc stage --sql server table. for some reason the odbc stage is if the source column has a null value the odbc stage will insert a special character. do i need to change some settings so i can avoid this?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Are you using WebSphere Transformation Extender (formerly DataStage TX)? Because that's what this forum covers.

If not, please post in the appropriate forum, so that we understand better whether this is a parallel job, a server job or whatever it is.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
tatikramos
Participant

Post by tatikramos »

i am using datastage enterprise edition. and my job is a server job. if ia m in the wrong forum is there anywya you can transfer this one to the server o should i close it and create a new one on server forum?