Premium Membership

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I would be very surprised if no renewal email was sent. Do they have your correct/current email address?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
pravin1581
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by pravin1581 »

ray.wurlod wrote:I would be very surprised if no renewal email was sent. Do they have your correct/current email address?
Yes they have the correct email address because I receive all the notifications about the webinars. Even more surprising is not my single email was answered.
Editor

Post by Editor »

Pravin,

This seems to be quite a lot about how the system treated you and little about the fact that the system DOES auto generate notices to all our premium members and often, the are caught by spam filters at your computer and by company. We do send out webinars from a different list and it's delivered professionally through Constant Contact, (a DataStage client) and they are very successful at getting their message through.

So please understand that an email was sent, as it is to over 1000 premium members, but for you, it landed in the wrong slot. If you care to see this content, please visit the store to renew and let's move along with the business at hand.

Dennis
Editor@dsxchange.com