Not able to pass values through Job parameter in Sequence

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

nirdesh2
Participant

Not able to pass values through Job parameter in Sequence

Post by nirdesh2 »

I have created on Parameter Set that I am using in all jobs and it is working fine. When I am runing jobs through sequence, the values given in Sequence are not passed. It just takes the default values from parameter set.
Please help.
Nirdesh Kumar
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have you reported this to your official support provider, which is the correct course of action when you believe you've discovered a but in the product? It is then up to them to report it to IBM and to keep you appraised of progress in resolving it.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Meanwhile please take a look at the job control code generated by compiling the job sequence, particularly the DSSetParam() calls and assignment of the variables whence they get their values, to see if you can determine why the behaviour you are reporting is occurring.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.