Expose Datastage as a service...got Error while using WSClPX

Dedicated to DataStage and DataStage TX editions featuring IBM<sup>®</sup> Service-Oriented Architectures.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Hi Hemant...

It would appear that everything is working perfectly well with WISD...you have defined and published a DB2 access Service for SOAP over HTTP. Congrats!

The issue that you are having now is one for the XMLInput Stage...hard to tell exactly from the notes below, but it's highly likely that you are experiencing a symptom of the XMLInput Stage not liking namespaces which are being returned in the SOAP envelope from the selected Service you just created. I would guess that you need the XML patch 117664, although I can't guarantee it. You'll need to speak with support.

In the meantime, how are you testing your WISD Service otherwise? Do you have some SOAP client that is not DataStage? Have you looked at any independent testing tools that validate SOAP based Services? Are you using .Net or Java or something else for your SOAP clients? What is the goal for your service. This is certainly not the preferred way of accessing anything in DB2 from within DataStage, especially if you have any volume. Creating a service for DB2 is important for your java and .net users who may be building portals or other SOA applications and require simplified access to the data. While DataStage is certainly able to invoke Web Services, try to save that for unique funcationality that can only be accessed via Web Services.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
sjfearnside
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by sjfearnside »

Was this issue ever resolved? if so, please post the solution.

Thanks
Hemant_Kulkarni
Premium Member
Premium Member

Expose Datastage as a service...got Error while using WSClP

Post by Hemant_Kulkarni »

Hi,

After installed the XML patch we got the following warnings could you please guide us to resolve this problem.

Xml_Currency,0: Warning: New_SOA.Webs_Currency: ASCL-DSJNI-00001`:`TJStage::initialize: initializing Transformer for Java stage; resource path not found

Webs_Currency,0: Warning: New_SOA.Webs_Currency: ASCL-DSJNI-00001`:`TJStage::initialize: initializing Transformer for Java stage; resource path not found

APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: TJClient::initialize: unable to create Java Virtual Machine; classpath = java/lib/wsclient.jar
java/lib/axis.jar
java/lib/commons-discovery.jar
java/lib/commons-logging.jar
java/lib/jaxrpc.jar
java/lib/saaj.jar
java/lib/wsdl4j.jar
ASCL-DSJNI-00011`:`JNIWrapper: load library failed: directory java/jre\bin/classic, name jvm
The specified module could not be found.

Many Thanks
Nagaraj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Expose Datastage as a service...got Error while using WS

Post by Nagaraj »

did you check whether the patch was successfully applied
?
Nagaraj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Nagaraj »

did you check whether the patch was successfully applied
?
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Hemant_Kulkarni wrote:After installed the XML patch we got the following warnings could you please guide us to resolve this problem.
Shouldn't you be asking this of whomever provided you the patch? Your support peoples?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Nagaraj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Nagaraj »

usually i apply the patch and do the rollback if it is useless and consult support, sometimes we may have a wrong patch.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Sounds like you're in need of a more professional support organization!
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Nagaraj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Nagaraj »

No sometimes Support would anitcipate something and provide a patch which would not work, and we have to roll back and give them more info.

for example,
I didnt have resource estimation enabled for which they provided the patch and that also didnt work, had to rollback the patch eventually.
DSRajesh
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DSRajesh »

Hemant,

Have you resolved this issue?

You need to the proper installation and do the proper configurations so that the xm stage will find the required load lib files and paths etc...

Let me know with your resolution if any...
RD
Nagaraj
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Nagaraj »

can you tell me what is that proper configurations please?