QualityStage in Webservices

Dedicated to DataStage and DataStage TX editions featuring IBM<sup>®</sup> Service-Oriented Architectures.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Jeppe
Premium Member
Premium Member

QualityStage in Webservices

Post by Jeppe »

I have a webservice running with a Match Reference, but cannot seem to get it to work probably.

It always works in the first call, but never answers on the second.
I use Mindreef SOAPScope to invoke the calls, and it works fine on normal lookups and Address Verifications.
A thing I must add is that the shadowjobs does not abort, but continues... - and gives information like it is a residual in the outcome.

Are any of you aware of any special parameter environment variables or other I have to add before it works?
- Jeppe Sørensen
Grundfos A/S
DK-Denmark
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

This is a lengthy discussion, and likely has to do with the concept of end-of-wave in conjunction with certain stage types.....

I don't have time to answer fully now, but my guess would be that the job is having problems because of the link containing your reference match data...... instead of having a static table or dataset feed that link, split your data stream from WISDInput earlier in the Job, and then have a lookup get as much of your data via multi-row return and based on your blocking factors.....send that result into your reference match link. Bottom line --- be sure every link is "driven" by the original link from WISD input.....

Ernie

Happy holidays everyone!
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>