Datastage TX Tutorial Files

Formally known as "Mercator Inside Integrator 6.7", DataStage TX enables high-volume, complex transactions without the need for additional coding.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

janhess
Participant

Post by janhess »

Rep,
You're being strange again.
rep
Participant

Post by rep »

I'll take the compliment that if I'm being strange, at some point, I must have come off as normal.

The quotes are from the same flick (Princess Bride). Did the group "YES" use them or something? YES was a bit before my time.
janhess
Participant

Re: .....

Post by janhess »

rep wrote:The quotes are from the same flick (Princess Bride). Did the group "YES" use them or something? YES was a bit before my time.
That's because Craig changed his Quote. It was from Yes-Close to the edge.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Sorry, it changes quite frequently. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
rep
Participant

Post by rep »

So in the future if anyone reads this thread, my post will look like I'm typing jibberish.....again.

For a second there I thought that YES sampled the quote from the movie. Actually this may sound good....

"Hello. My Name Is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die" <insert Old school Pantera type quitar riff> :twisted:
shrivaths s
Participant

Re: Datastage TX Tutorial Files

Post by shrivaths s »

Hi Sri,
Can you please send me the datastage tx7.5 tutorials to my mailid shrivaths@gmail.com

Thanks
Shrivaths
Shrivaths
jvmerc
Participant

Post by jvmerc »

If you have an active contract/service agreement IBM should be able to give you this.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Re: ....

Post by ray.wurlod »

rep wrote:So in the future if anyone reads this thread, my post will look like I'm typing jibberish.....again.
Isn't Gibberish the language they speak in Gibraltar?
:lol:
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ankitjain7
Participant

Post by ankitjain7 »

You simply cannot learn Datastage TX if you have only Tutorials. Only way to learn these tools is to work on them. It is not Java or C++ that you can just write programs and execute. It is more than that. Tutorials are available at IBM site to download.
vikramkola
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by vikramkola »

hi
can u plz send me the tutorials ,iam new to datastage look for a job so, they are really help ful for me.
my id:vikramkola@yahoo.com
thanku
vikram
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I would recommend that you learn when SMS-style abbreviations are appropriate and when they are not. Here, they are not. A little more care with the space bar would be a good skill for you to develop also.

At DSXchange we strive for a professional standard of written English. This is partly because of our international membership, the first language of many of whom is not English and for whom even coping with good English is difficult enough.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vikramkola
Premium Member
Premium Member

re:datastage tutorials

Post by vikramkola »

sir,
i am sorry about my english,
if you really want to help me ,please help me by sending the datastage tutorials.
happy thanks giving day in advance.
ray.wurlod wrote:I would recommend that you learn when SMS-style abbreviations are appropriate and when they are not. Here, they are not. A little more care with the space bar would be a good skill for you to develop also.

At DSXchange we strive for a professional standard of written English. This is partly because of our international membership, the first language of many of whom is not English and for whom even coping with good English is difficult enough.
vikram
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

TX is no longer a part of DataStage (it never was, really, but marketing got it wrong). TX is now called WebSphere Transformation Extender.

If you have this product you have the tutorial files.

If you get the tutorial files but don't have the product, they are useless.
vikramkola
Premium Member
Premium Member

datastage

Post by vikramkola »

can you please suggest me the links for documents,so that i can get some knowledge before douing practice on tool.
vikram
vikramkola
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: ...

Post by vikramkola »

thankx for your response

just i want documentation of the parallel job stages with some examples ,if possible labs to practice..no problem if if it ascential datastage or ibm infosphere 8.0.1v

i appreciate for your healp
thanku again.
vikram