Poll Ideas

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

How about a competition for the most nested quoted answers in a single post?

The "winner" gets their premium membership renewal fee multiplied by the number of nested quoted answers, on the basis that it wastes server space proportionately. For example, if they have quoted seven answers in one post, they pay $693 instead of $99 for their premium membership. Non-premium members to be invoiced for the same amount, with a choice of taking premium membership or not.

If there is a tie, there is a tie, and both/all "winners" get the prize.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

I think you should let anyone create new polls in a poll forum and two polls should always show up on the home page. The most popular all time poll and the most popular poll created in the last month.
roy
Participant

Post by roy »

Theese might be good poll ideas :)

:idea: If we had covered our costs there should be no problem with a few extra GBts of poll material :roll: but I think Ray said we still need to get to the point of covering our costs.
Having that in mind givving free hand to make polls by so many people might be more than we burgained for :roll:
(where's that spelling utility :? )
Roy R.
Time is money but when you don't have money time is all you can afford.

Search before posting:)

Join the DataStagers team effort at:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

The Google Toolbar has a built in spell-checker. Works for any text field where you can input data, like when posting to a web forum. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers