Error during posting

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Error during posting

Post by gateleys »

Lately, I have been getting the following error whenever I respond to some post -

Code: Select all

General Error 

Failed sending email :: PHP :: 
DEBUG MODE
Line : 235
File : emailer.php 
The response, however, is posted (even though the error message appears).

I don't know if I will get the same error message with a new post, rather than a response to someone else's post. Let this post be the test.
gateleys
gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Error during posting

Post by gateleys »

OK, I did not get the error with the top NEW post. So, I guess it only happens when I respond to a post.
gateleys
gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Error during posting

Post by gateleys »

I did not get the error with the second post as well. Does that mean the error occurs only when I respond to a post other than my own?

Let me confirm that again... by helping someone.
gateleys
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

There are a few posts flying around here with the same problem that many of us are facing.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by gateleys »

DSguru2B wrote:There are a few posts flying around here with the same problem that many of us are facing.
Just realized that.... did not care to search for the issue earlier. As noted, it has been happening for some time now. I am surprised that the new host still hasn't solved the issue. :?: :?:
gateleys