Webinar vNext

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

thompsonp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Webinar vNext

Post by thompsonp »

Does anyone have any updates on when the next version of Information Server will be released?
The webinar in November was interesting but it's gone quiet since.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Dec 22 was mentioned on yesterday's webinar. There will also be another webinar next Tuesday. Are you getting the email invitations?
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
thompsonp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by thompsonp »

Seems not - I've had nothing since the slide deck was sent after the first webinar.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Wow. We didn't get the slide deck - just a link to the recording.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
rkashyap
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rkashyap »

qt_ky wrote:There will also be another webinar next Tuesday. Are you getting the email invitations?
How did you signup for the webinar?
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

I got an email invitation thanks to DSXchange. Look in your DSXchange profile if you're not sure what email address to check.

I assume if your DSXchange profile is linked to an email address you never check, then you're not going to see the invitations.

There is always the chance too that such emails land in your spam/junk mail folder. Check there too.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
rkashyap
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Webinar vNext

Post by rkashyap »

Eric, Thanks.
thompsonp wrote:Does anyone have any updates on when the next version of Information Server will be released?
Per IBM's Software Announcement A17-0877, InfoSphere Information Server V11.7 will be available from December 21, 2017.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Today is the 11.7 release date.

I see that 11.7 is now listed on Passport Advantage and the docs are now available on the Knowledge Center as well! Starting to download it now... :D

Does anyone know if there will be an upgrade package available on Fix Central?
unifidsadmin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by unifidsadmin »

I believe for v11.5 a upgrade package will be released in Q1 2018.

Thanks
Sravan N