MDM Connector Stage

Infosphere Master Data Management theory and best practices

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, falsehate

Ansh1124
Participant

MDM Connector Stage

Post by Ansh1124 »

Hi

When trying to load(write MEMPUT) data into MDM using MDM connector stage its throwing below error

Fatal Error: Could not create MemAttrRow for Attribute.

Please help

Thanks in advance
Ansh
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Contact Support.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Ansh1124
Participant

Post by Ansh1124 »

Hi..

Thanks for your reply.

Just wanted to ask if is this an unusual error that we need to contact Support.
Please let me know.Also can you please let me know the general process to contact support.This is my first time.

Appreciate your help

Regards
Ansh
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Sure.

Search on your error here.

Search also on the IBM Support Portal if needed:

https://www.ibm.com/support/home/

If your results are slim to none (as they are with the error you detailed) or results are off base, then contact Support.

Assuming your support is directly through IBM then you can use the above link or go to ibm.com and click on Support in the header menu.

You may have to create an IBM ID, in which case if that is your first time with your company then expect some back and forth delays on the approval process.

You will probably need to ask around inside your company in order to learn your IBM customer ID so that you can create an account and contact Support.

Good luck!
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Ansh1124
Participant

Post by Ansh1124 »

Thanks for the details.I did not find an answer on forum or support portal.

I already have an account.So do i need to open service request? or can you please point out to me to the correct option where do i need to ask my question.

Appreciate your help.
Ansh
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Yes, you need to open a Service Request, sometimes formerly called a PMR and now I see they're starting to call them tickets or cases. IBM is always changing the web site.
Ansh1124
Participant

Post by Ansh1124 »

Thank you.I will reach out to them and update after i hear back.Have a great weekend.
Ansh