Charter Membership Renewal

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

shiva459
Premium Member
Premium Member

Charter Membership Renewal

Post by shiva459 »

It is almost 2 weeks since I paid and got membership renewal email. I still do not see it reflecting in the dsxchange.com site when I login. I have sent three reminders to membership.director@dsxchange.com and have not heard back once. Is there a team managing dsxchange.com? If so, they should be addressing the issues. It is not so much about the money paid but so frustrating to be not able to read the posts from premium posters. I hope someone will read this and sort out the issue.

Thanks
Shiva
johnboy3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by johnboy3 »

This is important guys!
john3
john3
----------------------------------------------------
InfoSphere 8.5.0.2; DataStage 8.5.0.0; OS-RHEL 6.6; DB-Oracle Enterprise Edition 11g (11.2.0.4)
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

For financial things prefer the commercial side of DSXchange; that is, dsxchange.net rather than dsxchange.com. For example editor@dsxchange.net
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
asorrell

Post by asorrell »

I'll send email to Dennis / Rick about it - they handle the financial end of things.
Andy Sorrell
Certified DataStage Consultant
IBM Analytics Champion 2009 - 2020
shiva459
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by shiva459 »

Hello Ray

I have send a reminder email to editor@dsxchange.net as well but there is no response. I am not sure what to do next. May be I should try my luck once again with a new purchase.

Thanks
Shiva
shiva459
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by shiva459 »

This issue is still not resolved nor there is any reply from the administrator. Not sure where to go.
shiva459
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by shiva459 »

Friends

Did anyone renew your premium membership recently? If yes, are you able to see the posts from premium posters? I have renewed my account about 5-6 weeks ago and my status still shows as expired. I have confirmation emails stating the account has been renewed. I sent few reminders to admin but did not get any response. I just want to make sure if it is just one of case or others are also facing this issue. I am a member since 2003 and one of those 500 charter members who signed up for the premium service.

Thanks
S
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

I wonder if Andy had any luck last month or perhaps could reach out again?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
shiva459
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by shiva459 »

Hello Andy

Did you have any luck getting in touch with the site administrators? My issue is still not resolved.

Thanks
S
cdp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by cdp »

Hi,

Shiva, I have the exact same problem as you.
Renewed premium membership on 28/04/2016 but I am still not a premium member...

Sent a first e-mail with Paypal transaction details on 30/05/2016 to membership.director@dsxchange.com then a second one on 26/06/2016 to both membership.director@dsxchange.com and webmaster@dsxchange.com but not a single reply :?

Did you get a reply from editor@dsxchange.net ?
I will try this e-mail as well
shiva459
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by shiva459 »

Hello cdp

Unfortunately no reply from anyone. I guess we have hit a dead end here unless some miracle happens.

Thanks
Shiva
Editor

Post by Editor »

I don't want to suggest that Andy didn't reach out but I am really only a phone call away. Please text me at 817 688 7181 with your name and username. I will respond within 8 hours of any contact. Sorry for any issues.

Dennis
shiva459
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by shiva459 »

I got a private message from Dennis asking for my transaction details which I have shared promptly. This was about 3-4 weeks ago and the issue is still not resolved. The account was supposed to be renewed in April'2016. It has been 5 months since the amount was paid.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Have you... texted him... again in those 3-4 weeks?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
johnboy3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by johnboy3 »

Are these volunteers or paid employees? If they are volunteers it is kinda hard to be too critical, but this situation is a little ridiculous.

john3
john3
----------------------------------------------------
InfoSphere 8.5.0.2; DataStage 8.5.0.0; OS-RHEL 6.6; DB-Oracle Enterprise Edition 11g (11.2.0.4)