Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Developer9
Premium Member
Premium Member

Premium content View Issue ..

Post by Developer9 »

Hi DSXchange Users/Moderators,

When I do a search and look for a post if a post shows as a Premium content (What is it ?) When click it is taking me to home button to login instead showing the content for the particular post ..

Please advise on the usage

Thanks
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

For some reason I can't duplicate the old behavior I was expecting to see when I logged out and then check Premium posts, might be a Windows 10 thing or something. However, I can't make the Premium Content button show up for me, even when I'm logged out. :?

Anywho, to the best of my knowledge the only time you would see that big green Premium Content button is when you do not have a premium account or in your case (since it shows you as one under your name) it has expired. With an active Premium account you should never see that button and you will see the entire contents of any premium posts without having to do anything special.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Developer9
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Developer9 »

Hi Chulett,
My account is still Premium account ..Let me explain what I am doing exactly here :

1)Search in Google for some topic ..Open Dsxchange Post (without login to account) while browsing post click Premium content Button
3)Navigate to Login Screen .Entered the credentials then it is Navigate me to the Home instead of the post I am looking into earlier.

I am not sure with this kind of search is the Proper one ORLogin to Account and do a Search for topic then browse :)
Thanks
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Ah... okay. I'm set to be 'remembered' so it automatically logs me on every time I come here.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
UCDI
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by UCDI »

Same issue here, if I pick up an old thread from a web search it does not recognize me sometimes. Its just cookies in your browser ... you can fix it by opening a second tab, logging in, then go back and refresh and it should understand who you are.