Premium Membership Not Activated

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

srds2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Premium Membership Not Activated

Post by srds2 »

I have paid for premium membership on 12/15/2014, but still my account has not been activated. I have mailed to editor@dsxchange.net, rick@dsxchange.net and still i didn't get any response. Even the last time when I activated the premium membership I faced the similar problem.
Invoice# 0000002968
hewills
Participant

Re: Premium Membership Not Activated

Post by hewills »

I'm having the same problem, and no one is contacting me. It would be nice to know at least my emails are getting through.
srds2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by srds2 »

Even after having the premium member logo, I was unable to access the premium content. I had mailed multiple times to editor@dsxchange.net, rick@dsxchange.net for activating my account, but didn't get any proper response. Moderators can you please help me in accessing premium content.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Unfortunately, as a Moderator I have no such power... moving and editing posts is the extent of things I can do that are out of the ordinary. :(
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
srds2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by srds2 »

Its been almost eight month that i have paid my premium membership fee and still my account has not been activated. I have send multiple emails to membership.director@dsxchange.com, editor@dsxchange.net,
rick@dsxchange.net, but i didn't get any response.
If possible, moderators can you please forward this message to owner. Is there any other means that i can communicate to owner?
johnboy3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by johnboy3 »

srds2 wrote:Its been almost eight month that i have paid my premium membership fee and still my account has not been activated. I have send multiple emails to membership.director@dsxchange.com, editor@dsxchange.net,
If possible, moderators can you please forward this message to owner. Is there any other means that i can communicate to owner?
This is disconcerting.
john3
john3
----------------------------------------------------
InfoSphere 8.5.0.2; DataStage 8.5.0.0; OS-RHEL 6.6; DB-Oracle Enterprise Edition 11g (11.2.0.4)
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

srds2 wrote: I have send multiple emails to membership.director@dsxchange.com, editor@dsxchange.net,
These are the only email addresses that I use to communicate with Dennis and Rick.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.