ABAP Extract Stage Issue with FTP mode

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

priyadarshikunal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by priyadarshikunal »

How do you expect the file to be present in there. Did you write any logic to get that file created? Like running any ABAP Program?
Priyadarshi Kunal

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. :wink:
Ferran22
Participant

Post by Ferran22 »

The file was successfully created on the local server SAP R/3 (with the correct data extracted from SAP by the ABAP Code Generated by DataStage). The step that fails is the copy of this file to the FTP server. DataStage not copy the file on the FTP and therefore the job returns the error.

If I copy the file manually to the FTP server and run the job again, the file information reaches the destination correctly.

The only step that fails is the file upload to FTP. I tried three different FTP servers and the result is always the same.
priyadarshikunal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by priyadarshikunal »

I would be more worried about the execution of the program ZETL_PROVA_DEV_FTP as I do not see the stage waiting for even a second before initiating transfer of the file. Check SAP logs for execution of this program.
Priyadarshi Kunal

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. :wink: