Subroutine failed to complete successfully (30107)

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

esivaprasad
Participant

Subroutine failed to complete successfully (30107)

Post by esivaprasad »

Hi ,

I am getting the following error when i tried to connect using individual user id

"Error calling subroutine: DSR_PROJECT (Action=17); check DataStage is set up correctly in project ecv
(Subroutine failed to complete successfully (30107))"

if i try to connect using 'dsadm'user id it login to project without any issue.
I searched in this forum related to this error, but all those solutions are for version 8X. please provide the solution for this error for datastage version 7.5.3.
Siva
priyadarshikunal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by priyadarshikunal »

Have you assigned the role to that user? Do they have read permission on the files in project directory?
Priyadarshi Kunal

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. :wink:
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

30107 is a fairly generic error, and the issue here is when an attempt was being made to discover some information about the project. It could be something as simple as permissions on the project directory; it may be more complex, like corruption in the project's hashed files.

Do you experience the problem in other projects on the same server?

What is the Engine credential mapping for the user for whom the failure is occurring?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
esivaprasad
Participant

Post by esivaprasad »

priyadarshikunal wrote:Have you assigned the role to that user? Do they have read permission on the files in project directory?
Yes, Project directory permissions are 775.
Siva