Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Harini
Premium Member
Premium Member

Tough times with Paypal

Post by Harini »

Hi !

I am trying for 2 months now to get the membership of dsxchange. There are lots of problem with paypal. Is there any other way to make the transaction and get the membership ??

Thanks,
Meenakshi
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

I don't see anything "official" other than PayPal... out of curiousity, what kind of issues are you having with it? Or is it that you don't want to use it? I'd suggest trying to contact the Membership Director and explaining your situation, if you haven't done so already.

membership.director@dsxchange.com
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
rameshrr3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshrr3 »

Depends where you live . In some countries transacting online via paypal is subject to forex regulations. So its services may be restricted . but the $99 fee should not be a ceiling limit on such transactions. I doubt it has anything to do with paypal.
Harini
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Harini »

@Craig: I am not able to make any transaction through it. It says my account is limited. Money gets deducted from my card and doesn't gets credited to DSXchange. Frustrating! I've contacted Rick, Dennis too on this.. They are not able to process my order too.. :(

@ Ramesh : Yeah, you are right. I am in India and they say that there is some RBI rules to verify my PAN. They are saying it is invalid though it is correct.
Last edited by Harini on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
rameshrr3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshrr3 »

So what you need to do is to file a dispute in paypal and send them a notice that government rules prohibit you from online forex transactions. I hope you do get the money back :) or ask IBM to pay for it .