Unable to initialize job

Dedicated to DataStage and DataStage TX editions featuring IBM<sup>®</sup> Service-Oriented Architectures.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

knoblaub
Premium Member
Premium Member

Unable to initialize job

Post by knoblaub »

I have a simply doEcho DataStage job I've setup as an always running job via adding the WISD Input and WISD Output stages. I have deployed the application via ISD (Information Services Director). I can then get the WSDL and have imported into my SoapUI testing tool. However, when I execute the web service call, I get the following error message. It appears the DSD.OshMonitor and DSD.RUN processes are not running. How can find out why the deployment process to the WAS did not start these for me? Any ISD deployment logs I can look at?

javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: CORBA TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK 0x0 No; nested exception is:
org.omg.CORBA.TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: ; nested exception is:
javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to initialize job 'dev_poc.doEcho' vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No