Interview Questions

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Interview Questions

Post by ray.wurlod »

Without identifying the particular post to which he (?) was referring
ADISHESHU.DWH wrote:I KNOW THAT ,THIS IS ONE OF THE INTERVIEW QUESTION ,IF U KNOW PLS HELP ME
We at DSXchange do not, as a matter of policy, provide answers to interview questions. We believe that interview question answers should be those of the candidate, accurately reflecting the candidate's own learning rather than that of some "expert panel" in the background.

Fortunately we are too professional to provide scurrilously incorrect answers (though it's tempting at times, as with the number of obviously interview questions adisheshu.dwh has posted today).

I will provide one piece of advice: avoid the "interview answers" web sites. The standard of their answers would have to improve to be considered woeful.

And a specific piece of advice for adisheshu.dwh: please invest in a keyboard that can enter lower case characters as well as upper case. All-upper-case posts are considered to be offensive.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.