Premium membership info needed

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vintipa
Participant

Premium membership info needed

Post by vintipa »

Hi all,

i need information on premium membership other than that is availabl on DSXchange. i mailed to membership.director@dsxchange.com. but got no responce. give me a faster medium where i can ask questions on mode of payments to DSXchange.

Waiting for response.
Vinay
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

You emailed when? Four day holiday weekend in the states just wrapping up, ya know.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Editor

Post by Editor »

Craig,

Thanks for covering our back. Premium membership is and continues to be, a way for members to hold their hand up, and say, the value of this site is worth my contribution/purchase/investment of 99 dollars, US. per year. Although there are no guidelines that specify this, I believe that our premium posters, respect and answer questions that are asked of those that invest with the premium logo next to their name.

In the future, we expect that being premiium will become a "no brainer" because of the value proposition available to premium users. For example we have provided 2 webinars, 2 hours of content that we have given to all, freely so that we encourage the new medium of sharing. Soon, certain webinars will be either free for everyone, free for only premium members and paid to all, with discounts for premium members.

Please check out http://www.dsxchange.net/member_benefits.html and understand that those that show their support will continue to receive a higher value to enhance the value proposition for PMembers, well worth the investment.

Thanks again for asking and thanks Craig for your support and input.

Dennis James
editor@dsxchange.com
Editor

Post by Editor »

To all,

If any of our now 27,000 members or premium members have a question or comments, please feel free to contact me directly, as often as you feel necessary. The only thing I ask for a valid response is that you make sure your "profile" is up to date and reflects your current situation. At the moment, we don't restrict the membership to the validity of your profile. If you want to establish a relationship, I do require that I know who and from where you ask your question.

We are having some technical problems that are impacting some users. I deeply apologize for those issues. We have a number of upgrades in the queue, and hopefully it resolves all those problems.

Thanks to all for the combined commitment.

Dennis James
editor@dsxchange.com