Datastage Enterprise turorial and user's guide

Dedicated to DataStage and DataStage TX editions featuring IBM<sup>®</sup> Service-Oriented Architectures.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

nima
Premium Member
Premium Member

Datastage Enterprise turorial and user's guide

Post by nima »

Hi,
I have some experience working with Datastage server edition and want to familiar myself with Enterprise edition. I could not find a tutorial document on the internet and I thought the user's guide could be a good starting point. I was wondering if you know of a tutorial documents and/or let me know how I could get a copy of the user's guide .

Thanks
Nima
nima
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nima »

Sorry guys, I have posted this under the incorrect forum.

Cheers,
Nima
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Hi Nima,
There is no such guide avaialble other that the pdf that are provided in your CD(client installtion pack) or the one given in your Transition class. If you dont have one, you can ask form you support provided as well.
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'
nima
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nima »

Thanks Kumar,
I do not have the cd and I have not been to the class.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

If you have DataStage client installed, all the manuals are in the Docs subfolder.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
nima
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nima »

Thanks Ray,
I am not currently working on a site with DataStage installation and do not have access to a PC with DataStage client installed. I was hoping to be able to do some reading on DataStage Enterprise before I start my next job.

Cheers,
Nima
ray.wurlod wrote:If you have DataStage client installed, all the manuals are in the Docs subfolder. ...
Sanket_Saraph
Participant

Re: Datastage Enterprise turorial and user's guide

Post by Sanket_Saraph »

Hi Guys,
I am Currently working on DS 7.x PX edition, needs more info on SOA part as our clients need to implement it and we need to know more about it in details.

Please provide me with more details about it and if there is any User Guide or Tutorial , it wud be great.
SANKET SARAPH
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Your customer will have the formal doc for RTI on their distribution media --- it's pretty thorough and should get you started just fine.