QS Matching Error

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

JamasE
Participant

Re: QS Matching Error

Post by JamasE »

Vijay Kumar wrote:Hi All,
I have one Quality Stage Matching Job . The job is running fine on one Unix server when I deploy the same job even with the same input files on different unix server then it is giving me the below error:
I'm going to guess that it has something to do with the new location. Is QS looking in the right places? Has it got access to get to where it needs to go?
(And other basic set-up type questions. And that's about all the idea I have.)

Cheers,
Jamas
Vijay Kumar
Participant

Post by Vijay Kumar »

Hi,
I thought that the problem might be becz of the alternate locale specified in run profile and I removed the de_DE.iso88591 locale from my run profile. It is getting deployed and running fine.
But for some standardization jobs I need to specify the alternate locale in my run profile otherwise those jobs are getting failed. Presently I am deploying them with two different run profiles one with alternate locale and other with out alternate locale.

If there is any other way to do this then please let me know the same.

Thanks & Regards
Vijay Kumar
PilotBaha
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PilotBaha »

I don't get it. Why would you need to deploy and run them in two different run profiles? Do you have two QS servers working for you?
JamasE
Participant

Post by JamasE »

Vijay Kumar wrote: But for some standardization jobs I need to specify the alternate locale in my run profile otherwise those jobs are getting failed.
Eh? According to the User Guide, the Alternative Locale in the Run Profile is used when you need to run jobs in other languages. Is this what you need? (If so, I have no experience with that.)

Otherwise, are you thinking of the Local Working Directory in the Designer Options? Very handy setting to use, and if that's the problem then it is an access issue.

Cheers,
Jamas
Vijay Kumar
Participant

Post by Vijay Kumar »

Hi JamasE,

Though I am having ASCII format input file I am using multinational address stadardization which requires alternate locale according to userguide. There is no problem with the Local working directory.

Thanks & Regards
Vijay Kumar