Problem with DS/QS pluging with a CASS job

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

PilotBaha
Premium Member
Premium Member

Problem with DS/QS pluging with a CASS job

Post by PilotBaha »

I have been getting this awkward error from Qsrtmngr when I try to import metadata from QS into the plugin, or when I try to run the job from DS.

The error I get reads:
ERROR : op not available.

I checked the ARDS for the CASS job and it turns out that the CASS operator (PCZ) for the output line is missing. I tried to hand code this but it still didn't work.

I was wondering if someone else got similar issues and found a solution around it..

Thanks..
tom_robinson
Participant

Post by tom_robinson »

This reply is a little late coming, but the DS/QS plugin currently isn't compatible with CASS jobs.

My understanding is that it also doesn't work with the official Canadian and Australian address verification stages.

This is per Ascential support.
PilotBaha
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PilotBaha »

tom_robinson wrote:This reply is a little late coming, but the DS/QS plugin currently isn't compatible with CASS jobs.

My understanding is that it also doesn't work with the official Canadian and Australian address verification stages.

This is per Ascential support.
Tom,
thanks for the reply.. We got the word from support about CASS, SERP, WAVES and Geolocator being non-native stages of QS (Integrity if you will). So we are running them like a normal batch file at this point.
witold
Participant

Post by witold »

Baha (or somebody else, if Baha is too busy flying right now;-) ),

Has this issue been resolved in higher version levels (specifically DS 7.5A, QS 7.0.1)?

Rgds,

WD
PilotBaha
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PilotBaha »

Witold,
no CASS is still not supported throught he plugin. I am waiting for the QS 7.5 which was supposed to be out Jan, but now is "early April"..