..<column name> not found in the view based input sche

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Anjan Roy
Participant

..<column name> not found in the view based input sche

Post by Anjan Roy »

Hi -

I am having a job that reads the xml data from RTI input stage and then processes it. The job runs fine in development environment. However, when I try to run the exact same job in a test environment, I get the error "..<column name> not found in the view based input schema.." for one of the key columns. I tried replacing the RTI stages with a sequential file containing xml formatted string, but get the same error.

I even tried going thru all the stages to make sure we don't drop any of the columns and that seems to be fine.

Has anyone faced this issue before? If so, what are the causes of this and what is the resolution.

version - DSEE 7.5.1a, AIX, DB2

Thanks in Advance..

Anjan
roy
Participant

Post by roy »

Hi,
Can you elaborate on the stage's flow of this job?
I've seen similar things happen if you have a dataset run a job and then change the dataset's scheme and rerun the job without removing the dataset with orchadmin or dataset management tool.
Roy R.
Time is money but when you don't have money time is all you can afford.

Search before posting:)

Join the DataStagers team effort at:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org
Anjan Roy
Participant

Post by Anjan Roy »

The job flow is something like this -

seq. file --> xml input stage --> copy --> db lookup --> remove duplicaties --> copy --> xml output stage --> seq. file.
Anjan Roy
Participant

Post by Anjan Roy »

The job flow is something like this -

seq. file --> xml input stage --> copy --> db lookup --> remove duplicaties --> copy --> xml output stage --> seq. file.