[IBM(DataDirect OEM)][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid time fo

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ysrini9
Participant

[IBM(DataDirect OEM)][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid time fo

Post by ysrini9 »

Hi,

I am getting [IBM(DataDirect OEM)][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid time format. data is not loading into SQLServer 2008

In the source I am getting date has 2008-05-10(YYYY-MM-DD) format some of records getting null values

In my Target SQLServer column data type is date with null.

I have changed varchar to read and tansfer handled If IsNull(DSLink30.VISIT_DATE) Then SetNull() Else StringToDate(DSLink30.VISIT_DATE). No luck.

any help on this.

Thanks and Regards
srini
TrentM
Participant

Re: [IBM(DataDirect OEM)][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid tim

Post by TrentM »

Hi ysrini9,

I get the same error. When I change the Array Size to 1 on the target ODBC Connector stage it loads all the data with no errors.

Did you find a better way around this?

Thanks

Trent
cppwiz
Participant

Post by cppwiz »

I suggest upgrading to the DataDirect 6.0 drivers which are available on the IBM FixCentral web site. There are several known issues with the default DataDirect drivers in the 8.1 release when using SQL Server 2008.
TrentM
Participant

Post by TrentM »

Hi cppwiz,

Thanks for your suggestion, I had a look and we are using DataDirect 6.0 in DS8.5 on Linux. We will try the fixes on IBM FixCentral and see if anything changes.

I will re-post if it works afterwards.

Cheers