glibc detected

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Tej
Participant

glibc detected

Post by Tej »

APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x08206338 ***
APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x081fe210 ***

job got abor .[/b]
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I don't even bother to attempt to diagnose messages from APT_CombinedOperatorController.

Once you can establish which stage (operator) is throwing the error, then it may be obvious where it lies. Certainly we will be more willing to attempt to resolve it.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Tej
Participant

Post by Tej »

ray.wurlod wrote:I don't even bother to attempt to diagnose messages from APT_CombinedOperatorController.

Once you can establish which stage (operator) is throwing the error, then it may be obvious where it lies. ...
from DATASET TO TERADATA STAGE (.rpt)
LOADING THE DATA, intermediate stage as TRANSFORMER stage here just mapping the columns
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Disable operator combination, run the job again, and post the real error message.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Tej
Participant

APT_CombinedOperatorController

Post by Tej »

APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x08206338 *
APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x081fe210 ***
[img]

This is the error displayed,

please do the needful, why this is displayed, am loading the data from the datset to the TERADATA MULTI Load Stage,
am geeting this error.

Please Help./.......
Thank You,
In advance[/img]
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

YOU do the needful, which is to disable operator combination so that you can determine accurately the source of the error.