Error while Executing DB2 Stored Procedure

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

horserider
Participant

Error while Executing DB2 Stored Procedure

Post by horserider »

I am using stored procedure stage to execute a DB2 Stored procedure that takes 1 input parameter and outputs 4 parameter. The job aborts with this message

APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0002W Data truncated. SQLSTATE=01004

What could be wrong? How to address this?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

We do not even attempt to solve problems reported by this operator.

Disable operator combination so that you can discern which stage (operator) is actually generating the error.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
horserider
Participant

Post by horserider »

Ray,

How would I do that in DataStage? Is it something with Data Stage or at DB2 Stored Procedure side?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You could have searched the forum rather than waiting for me to awake from my beauty sleep.

Bring environment variable APT_DISABLE_COMBINATION into your job as a job parameter and set it to True.

Every stage can also have its combinability set on the Advanced tab.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.