Sequencer : Job not visble when under 2 levels down....

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

prabu
Participant

Sequencer : Job not visble when under 2 levels down....

Post by prabu »

Hi DS Folks,
i am facing a very strange issue. The sequencer is not recognizing the jobs when it is under 2 levels down

Say we have the following structure:-

Sequencer is
Job
P1
M1
the sequencer doesnt recognize M1 folder . it recognizes till M1 [meaning, when jobs lie under till p1. it`shows M1 under P1 though. but M1 is not navigable].Is it a known issue???. :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

BTW , the version is 7.5x2

Wish to hear from you guys of any resolutions.

regards,
Prabu
thebird
Participant

Post by thebird »

Never worked on 7.5.x2. But is this happening in the Job Activity? Meaning - are you not able to see the job in this activity?

Doesnt seem to be an issue in 7.5.1 - as I can see such jobs in the Job Activity.

Aneesh
prabu
Participant

Post by prabu »

thebird wrote: But is this happening in the Job Activity? Meaning - are you not able to see the job in this activity?

Aneesh
that's true
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Is your operating system Windows XP Pro with service pack 2 and, if so, do you have the DataStage patch for this combination installed?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
prabu
Participant

Post by prabu »

ray.wurlod wrote:Is your operating system Windows XP Pro with service pack 2 and, if so, do you have the DataStage patch for this combination installed? ...
Yes Ray, its XP pro and service pack 2 , not sure about the patch. How should i check for the installed patches for DataStage

thanks

regards,
prabu