Data Stage 7.5.1 problem on install RedHat 3.0 Urgent help!

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

marian
Participant

Data Stage 7.5.1 problem on install RedHat 3.0 Urgent help!

Post by marian »

Hi team,
[img]
I have a problem when I try to install DS 7.5.1 or 7.5.2 on RHEL3.0

I want to install Data Stage on RH 3.0 and the installer remain in the next screen: Do you know this problem. I set all kernel parameter but without result.
Thanks a lot for your help.

sh -c "$unpackdir/dse.load $options >> $dslogfile 2>&1
************************************************************************************
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

No clue. Suggest you call Support for urgent help with things of this nature.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
I_Server_Whale
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by I_Server_Whale »

Welcome Aboard ! :)

FYI:
marian, posts tagged as urgent/quick/ASAP are looked down upon in this forum. It will only create further delay.

Like Craig has suggested you should contact your support provider in this matter if its very urgent. If your issue is resolved, sharing the knowledge on what cured it would benefit all of the DSX community.

Whale.
Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.
Author: Thomas A. Edison 1847-1931, American Inventor, Entrepreneur, Founder of GE
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Can you please post the initial command line you typed, and any error messages that appeared up to this point?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
marian
Participant

Post by marian »

It it ok now. the problm was expire date from license. it come with 07/17/xxxx and i must write only 7/17 xxxx without zero. And now work fine.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Thanks for posting the resolution. Hopefully it will help someone else in the future. Meanwhile, can you please mark this post as resolved? (Only the initiator may do so.)
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.