Profile Stage Client Configuration

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

hpreetsinghji
Participant

Profile Stage Client Configuration

Post by hpreetsinghji »

Hi,

I am reading about the minimum configuration required to install the PS client and documentation recommeds of having 2 GB RAM with 4GB swap space.
Has anyone done this installation for really large volumes. Do we really need 2GB of RAM or can we go with bit less.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Harpreet
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Did you get the requirements from the IBM website?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Did you get the requirements from the IBM website?
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
hpreetsinghji
Participant

Post by hpreetsinghji »

Can I get a similar link for MetaStage also?
ray.wurlod wrote:Did you get the requirements from the IBM website? ...
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

So, let me get this clear, you want me to perform precisely the same search on the IBM website that you could perform? Is that right? Would you like to know my hourly rate for "consultancy" services?
hpreetsinghji
Participant

Post by hpreetsinghji »

I didn't mean that. I had already searched before posting this question in forum. I had also called IBM support if they could tell me something similar for MS on their site and they were not aware of it. I was just wondering if you have similar link stored somewhere in your favourites.
ray.wurlod wrote:So, let me get this clear, you want me to perform precisely the same search on the IBM website that you could perform? Is that right? Would you like to know my hourly rate for "consultancy" services ...