Tools to close this weekend

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

admin

Tools to close this weekend

Post by admin »

Over the weekend we will lock down Tools4DataStage and the DataStageXchange and migrate all post and users to http://www.dsxchange.com. For more information be sure to read the October 9 Newsletter at http://www.datastagexchange.com/Newslet ... 03HTML.htm.

See you on the other side!
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The only reason I'm replying to this is to get my post count to a round 1300 before the changeover! [:D]
Never did catch up with Admin. [:(]
(But I don't get to count posts to the archive of the Oliver list!)

On behalf of all the Forum participants, a heartfelt vote of thanks to Dennis and the team behind the scenes at DCS-Strategies and the sponsors and supporting companies for what has been a really useful and valuable place. Let's make the new one even better!

Ray Wurlod
Education and Consulting Services
ABN 57 092 448 518
Editor

Thanks to my staff

Post by Editor »

Ray,

I guess I want to make sure I say "outloud" how much work and effort really goes into this site. I have two of the most dedicated and passionate team members who have taken our dream and made it come to fruition. This site means a lot to us. We feel that those that come here to post, to learn and to share, are a part of a very important family.

And of course, thanks back to you and our fellow posters. Our site is really nothing without the people that share with us.

We look forward to many more successful years together.

Editor,
Dennis James
Teej
Participant

Post by Teej »

ray.wurlod wrote:The only reason I'm replying to this is to get my post count to a round 1300 before the changeover! [:D]
And by now I see you added on another 100+.

Heh. *shakes head* I gotta buy you a beer if you're headed to AscentialWorld.

-T.J.
Developer of DataStage Parallel Engine (Orchestrate).
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Alas :cry: being self-employed I could not justify the A$7400 plus foregone revenue. I'll actually be teaching DS390 while AscentialWorld is happening. Oh, well, this post is another three points! (Don't know where the other 100 came from.) :o