Use of Private Email

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Use of Private Email

Post by ray.wurlod »

Some posters have been sending me email from this Forum to my private email address.

I check the Forum most days, and think I am reasonably generous with my replies.

As from 20 Dec 2002, any requests sent to my private email will be regarded as seeking my services on a professional basis, and will result initially in an automatic reply requesting payment or a purchase order number.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Ray Wurlod
Education and Consulting Services
ABN 57 092 448 518
WoMaWil
Participant

Post by WoMaWil »

Hi Ray,

you are right. You are not only reasonably generous, you are already altruistic. Even on weekends and on holidays you spend a lot of time for to answer so many questions even those which concern only rtfm-errors.

I apriciated your help very much. Each of your answers are high quality. I think, that the whole community here and also on the other lists (oliver and yahoo) has to thank you warmly.

I hope, that the bigger part of the private e-mails you got were mails thanking you for your help.

I wish you and your family a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year.

And if you come on day from Oceania to Europe your are invited to drink a good bottle of wine from my wine cellar with me.

Wolfgang
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Let me second WoMaWil's sentiments. 'Reasonably generous' - what a hoot. I'd say either 'Overly Generous' or sometimes 'Generous to the point of bordering on Insanity'. Heck, just look at your post count. The next time you go on holiday, I'm hoping we don't see another *increase* in the amount of your posts!

Thanks for everything and Happy Holidays. Same offer stands if you are ever in The States and wander into the vicinity of Denver, Colorado.

-craig