BW Job Not trigged

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

arunverma
Participant

BW Job Not trigged

Post by arunverma »

We are having Datastage 7.1 and BW Pck 4.2 , we have around 25 BW application where we loading data into BW , we have observed for last 15 days that some of BW job not trigged then we stop rfc connection clear log and trc file and start RFC connection , it work fine .

Can anybody help me , what is problem and how to resolve.

Regards

Arun Verma
Arun Verma
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Perhaps your log and trc files are becoming full. Do you monitor them regularly? Do you have someone responsible for checking them for warnings and the like?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
arunverma
Participant

Post by arunverma »

Dear Mr. Ray ,

Yes we are monitoring all RFC related log file and on weekly basis we stop rfc server and clear all log and trc file . Is it any parameter or limit setting that allow to run a max no BW pus/pull job in BW .

Regards

Arun

ray.wurlod wrote:Perhaps your log and trc files are becoming full. Do you monitor them regularly? Do you have someone responsible for checking them for warnings and the like? ...
Arun Verma
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There's nothing in DataStage. Ask your SAP BW experts whether there's anything that end.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.