Congratulations

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Congratulations

Post by ray.wurlod »

Congratulations to the Bland family on the recent arrival of their new baby (noted buried in one of the posts in this Forum).
:D
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kcbland
Participant

Post by kcbland »

Thanks Ray. Remington Suguru Bland born at 7:40am today, 8 lbs 6 oz, 21" long. We now have 3 boys, all in the last 4 years.

If anyone was wondering why I post at all hours of the day, now you know. A pregnant wife and two kids tends to keep you up at all hours. :lol:
Kenneth Bland

Belt: First degree black
Fight name: Captain Hook
Signature knockout: right upper cut followed by left hook
Signature submission: Crucifix combined with leg triangle
Editor

Post by Editor »

From the entire DSXchange Team.... Way to go! to Ken and his wife! May little Remington be MORE active than Ken is, in his posting to the forum. And hope he speak (writes) just as much as Ken.... very soon. :lol:

Congrats,
Dennis and the gang,
Editor, Webmaster and CodeMan.
Teej
Participant

Post by Teej »

Wow. Here's to the newest addition to the DataStage Familia. :) May he be the next Godfather of ... umm, think there'll be an ZX version of DataStage? :lol:

Seriously, congrats.

-T.J.
Developer of DataStage Parallel Engine (Orchestrate).
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

Congradulations, I'm going to go against the flow and hope that he doesn't follow you into DataStage and instead takes up a professional sport and gets to spend some time outdoors. :)
rasi
Participant

Post by rasi »

Congrats Kenneth

Cheers
Rasi
datastagedummy
Participant

Re: Congratulations

Post by datastagedummy »

Congrats Ken on the new arrival that's quite a good average you have :D
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Congrats Ken! I'm gonna go with Vincent and hope young Remington does something useful with his life instead of following in our footsteps. :lol: All kidding aside, best wishes. So, when are the daughters scheduled for arrival?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
mfortuna
Participant

Re: Congratulations

Post by mfortuna »

Congratulations Ken and family. That's a tough way to start your own consulting group, but nothing worth while is easy and your growth rate is pretty impressive so far...

tuna
girishoak
Participant

Post by girishoak »

heartiest Congratulations Ken,
kcbland wrote:Thanks Ray. Remington Suguru Bland born at 7:40am today, 8 lbs 6 oz, 21" long. We now have 3 boys, all in the last 4 years.

If anyone was wondering why I post at all hours of the day, now you know. A pregnant wife and two kids tends to keep you up at all hours. :lol:
So do we expect that your response rate will go down for next few months :?: :lol:

Anyway, Keep it up. Congrates again on behalf of all datastage forum members

Girish Oak