LoadLocalizedResource

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

netboyks
Participant

LoadLocalizedResource

Post by netboyks »

When trying to launch Quality Stage Designer, it fails with the following error.

LoadLocalizedResource : The resource file was not found.

Could someone let me know the solution.

Thanks
Netboyks
saadmirza
Participant

Post by saadmirza »

Hi,
1. You need to logon as Administrator
2. If this error is shown press ok..
3. You will be taken to a screen where you need to choose .mdb file
4. Choose Qualitystagedesigner.mdb

And you are thru!!!

Regards,
SM
rahu
Participant

I have the same problem, please can you provide more info

Post by rahu »

Hi

I have just hit this problem. I have been using QualityStage for a while without problems, and now suddenly I can not launch it at all.
I'm not totally clear on the instructions provided by sm above.
1) "logon as Administrator" - does this mean I need to log on to my PC using its Windows Administrator account? Even though my own login has local admin rights?
2) Can you/someone provide any clue as to why the problem has happened & what is going wrong? eg is it file corruption of the .mdb file, or something similar?

TIA

Rahu
ray.wurlod
Participant

Re: I have the same problem, please can you provide more inf

Post by ray.wurlod »

rahu wrote: I have been using QualityStage for a while without problems, and now suddenly I can not launch it at all.
The obvious question to ask, which your support provider has doubtless also asked, is "what has changed?" "Nothing" is not the correct answer. It doesn't have to be a change in QualityStage - it might be a change to the machine, to the network, new "other" software installed, anything.

Have you checked that qsserv is running?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
bhaskarjha
Participant

Post by bhaskarjha »

Hi,
Basically the issue is because you do not have permission on Assential folder reqired by Quality Stage. Get full permission on C:\Ascential & it will not give any issue, or otherwise log to your system with administrator credential.
Thanks,
Bhaskar
Bhaskar Jha