QualityStage Desigr:Error:LoadLocalizedResource: The Resoure

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

murur
Participant

QualityStage Desigr:Error:LoadLocalizedResource: The Resoure

Post by murur »

In My PC (runing on windows xp) Quality stage has been installed by Adminstrator. I do not have Administrator rights to my PC. When I try to launch QualityStageDesigner, I am getting the following error and I couldn't open the QS designer

"LoadLocalizedResource: There resource file was not found"

Anyone got such error and rectified before.... Pl. help

:roll: :roll: :roll:
tom_robinson
Participant

Post by tom_robinson »

I was getting the exact same error when trying to use the QualityStage plugin within Datastage. I would drop the stage onto the design canvas and double-click to open it before encountering this error.

What I discovered was that I was receiving this error because I didn't have QualityStage Designer installed on my computer. Installing that piece of software enabled the plugin to find the components it was looking for and eliminated the error.

I know my installation was made with an administrative account though, so am not sure my experience is similar to yours.
bhaskarjha
Participant

Post by bhaskarjha »

Hi,
Basically the issue is because you do not have permission on Assential folder reqired by Quality Stage. Get full permission on C:\Ascential & it will not give any issue, or otherwise log to your system with administrator credential.
Thanks,
Bhaskar
Bhaskar Jha