Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

mdemerick@dow.com
Participant

MNS Table Not Found

Post by mdemerick@dow.com »

I'm getting the following set of errors when using MNS:

MNS_13,1: Convert table not found

MNS_13,1: Error occurred on line 8620 of file \D=\IBM\InformationServer\Server\PXEngine\bin\Apps\MNV\Controls\COUNTRY\US\USMNAD.PAT
Pattern File line: OVERRIDE_D Text @$APPCLIB/USMNAD.ITO Return VALUE

MNS_13,1: The runLocally() of the operator failed.

MNS_13,1: Operator terminated abnormally: runLocally did not return APT_StatusOk

Given that MNS is a standard stage that comes with the program, and that I have had it running before, how can it not find this table? Has anyone had this trouble before?
relati
Participant

Re: MNS Table Not Found

Post by relati »

We are running into the same set of errors and are trying to figure out what could have caused it. Have you had any luck yet ?
emeri1md
Participant

Post by emeri1md »

relati wrote:We are running into the same set of errors and are trying to figure out what could have caused it. Have you had any luck yet ?
From what I can recall, the problem was with the server. This was a while ago, and we've had several problems since then, so I can't remember the details. I think we had to go through IBM support for a fix. If this is true, then they will be able to find the details of my case and help you much more easily.

Good luck. Wish I could have been more help.
relati
Participant

Post by relati »

Thanks for the quick response. We will pursue it with IBM support.
relati
Participant

Post by relati »

Here's a work around. Basically, deleting the MNS stage and recreating it resolved the issue.
akonda
Participant

Post by akonda »

I am having the exact same issue , I deleted the MNS stage and recreated but it didn't work for me.

Any other thoughts on this issue ??
arun